List of journals available→ List of journals available
About NII-ELS provision conditions
- Displays the conditions under which the Electronic Library Service (ELS) journals are provided.
- The full text of research bulletins can be used free of charge, so no provision conditions are shown.
Scope of application of provision conditions
- If the same conditions apply equally to the whole journal, "journal" is displayed.
- Different conditions may sometimes apply to particular numbers.
- [Example of condition settings]
- From ___ years ___ months after issue to ___ years ___ months after issue.
- Volume ___ Number ___ (Conditions apply to a specific volume/number.)
- All of Volume ___ (Conditions apply to all numbers in Volume ___.)
- Number ___ of each volume (For example, if Number 12 of each volume is an abstracts edition, a lower charge may be applied.)
- Open Access:
Free content open to the public. The full text can be used free of charge without usage registration.
Can be used by institutions with an institutional fixed-price contract. If you do not belong to an institution with a fixed-price service contract, you can still use this full text by registering as an individual and using the pay-per-view system or by using PPV on a one-off basis without usage registration.
Paid content open to the public.
Use by institutions under a fixed-price service contract is not permitted. You can use this full text by registering as an individual and using the pay-per-view system or by using PPV on a one-off basis without usage registration.
Not open to the public. Searching and viewing the index are permitted, but the full text is not available for use.
Price for use under the pay-per-view systemThe price of usage per paper is displayed.
- Society members:
This price applies to registered individual users when using publications issued by a society they registered at the usage registration stage.
This price applies to registered individual users when using publications issued by a society of which they are not members.
This price applies to one-off usage without CiNii usage registration.
Society Journal Scope of provision conditions Conditions applied Price under pay-per-view system (yen) Society members Non-members PPV Society A Journal A From publication for 6 months Limited From 6 months to 3 years after publication Paid 577 787 1260 3 years or more after publication Subscription 262 367 840 Volume 1 Open Access Volume 2 Open Access
- <How to interpret this table>
- For six months after publication, the journal is not open to the public. It can be searched, but full text cannot be displayed.
- Volume 1 and Volume 2 are designated as free content open to the public. Other volumes/numbers are designated as paid content.
- For paid content, the price for each paper when viewed under the pay for view system and whether or not it can be viewed under the fixed-price service change according to the time elapsed since publication.
- For example, during the period more than 6 months after publication to 3 years after publication, usage is only permitted under the pay-per-view system, so please register for individual usage if you wish to access this paper.