オイルコークス燃焼灰からの未燃カーボンと有価金属の回収 Recovery of Unburned Carbon and Valuable Metals from Residues of Petroleum Coke Combustion

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

抄録

Recently petroleum coke is used as boiler fuel and residuesof the combustion are collected by electrostatic precipitators. About 80% of the electrostatic precipitatorsoot (EP soot) is combustible, and the remaining 20% is non-combustible compounds containing valuable metals such as vanadium and nickel.<BR>The effects of various operating variables on the oil agglomeration of EP soot, such as oil dosage, impeller speed, temperature of suspension, and time ofagglomeration on yield and ash content of the products were studied in a laboratory batch agglomeration cell. Theyield increases and the ash content of the agglomerates decreases with increasing oil dosage, impeller speed and time of agglomeration. From the results, it was concluded that a high energy consumption is required to recover low ash content agglomerates with high yields.<BR>Wet sieve analysis indicated that the ash content of EP soot increases with decreases in particle size. This was simulated using the equation derived from a model of petroleum coke combustion. Separation efficiency of unburned carbon and ash by size fractionation, using laboratory sieves, was higher than that of oil agglomeration. X-ray diffraction patterns of the feed revealed that most peaks are consistent with metal compounds such as FeV<SUB>2</SUB>O<SUB>4</SUB>, Fe<SUB>2</SUB>SiO<SUB>4</SUB>, NiFe<SUB>2</SUB>O<SUB>4</SUB>, MgFeAlO<SUB>4</SUB>, NiSO<SUB>4</SUB>·2H<SUB>2</SUB>O, and CaV<SUB>2</SUB>O<SUB>6</SUB>. Wet magnetic separation was conducted on the-400 mesh sample containing 53.8% ash. Semiquantitative study of the XRD results showed that in the magnetic fraction FeV<SUB>2</SUB>O<SUB>4</SUB>, Fe<SUB>2</SUB>SiO<SUB>4</SUB>, NiFe<SUB>2</SUB>O<SUB>4</SUB>, and MgFeAlO<SUB>4</SUB>contents increase and in the nonmagnetic fraction CaSO<SUB>4</SUB>·1/2H<SUB>2</SUB>O content increases.

収録刊行物

  • 資源と素材 : 資源・素材学会誌 : journal of the Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan  

    資源と素材 : 資源・素材学会誌 : journal of the Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan 113(12), 1087-1091, 1997-12-25 

    The Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan

参考文献:  6件

参考文献を見るにはログインが必要です。ユーザIDをお持ちでない方は新規登録してください。

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    10002285097
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AN10062646
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    ART
  • ISSN
    09161740
  • NDL 記事登録ID
    4403125
  • NDL 雑誌分類
    ZP41(科学技術--金属工学・鉱山工学)
  • NDL 請求記号
    Z17-315
  • データ提供元
    CJP書誌  NDL  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ