細径硬性関節鏡のウサギ変形性膝関節症に対する病変検出能力 Diagnostic ability of a newly developed thin rod-lens arthroscope for osteoarthritis of the rabbit knee joint

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

    • 後藤 美香 GOTO Mika
    • 鶴見大学歯学部口腔外科学第一講座 First Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dental Medicine, Tsurumi University
    • 近藤 壽郎 KONDOH Toshirou
    • 日本大学松戸歯学部口腔外科学講座 Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Nihon University at Matsudo
    • 濱田 良樹 HAMADA Yoshiki
    • 鶴見大学歯学部口腔外科学第一講座 First Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dental Medicine, Tsurumi University
    • 小林 馨 KOBAYASHI Kaoru
    • 鶴見大学歯学部歯科放射線学教室 Department of Oral Radiology, School of Dental Medicine, Tsurumi University

抄録

We developed a new thin rod-lens arthroscope (DRK scope-21) to achieve highly reliable arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) under local anesthesia in an outpatient setting. In this study, the accuracy of this arthroscope for diagnosis of osteoarthritis (OA) was experimentally evaluated in 21 rabbit knee joints: 17 with OA and 4 without OA.<BR>The diagnostic accuracy of this arthroscope for OA based on stereomicroscopic findings was verified by histopathological examination and was compared with the accuracy of MRI and soft X-ray examination. The diagnostic sensitivity of the arthroscope was 100%, the specificity was 80.0%, and the accuracy was 95.2%. These values were higher than those of MRI (sensitivity, 50.0 %; specificity, 40.0 %; accuracy, 52.4%) or soft X-ray examination (sensitivity, 43.8%; specificity, 40.0 %; accuracy, 47.6%).<BR>In addition, the arthroscopic diagnosis of the severity of OA was compared with the stereomicroscopic diagnosis, considered the optimal standard. The severity of OA was classified into the following 3 stages: normal, fibrillation, and exposure of subchondral bone. The rate of agreement between arthroscopic diagnosis and stereomicroscopic diagnosis was 90.5%(19/21 joints). In the remaining 9.5%(2/21 joints), there was overdiagnosis by arthroscopy.<BR>In conclusion, the present findings show that the DRK scope-21 is highly accurate for diagnosis of OA, with a very low risk of failing to detect OA.

収録刊行物

  • 日本口腔外科学会雑誌  

    日本口腔外科学会雑誌 50(3), 165-174, 2004-03-20 

    Japanese Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons

参考文献:  38件

参考文献を見るにはログインが必要です。ユーザIDをお持ちでない方は新規登録してください。

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    10018620320
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AN00189163
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    ART
  • ISSN
    00215163
  • データ提供元
    CJP書誌  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ