Mixing time measurement has been carried out to understand the agitation of a water bath contained in an inclined cylindrical vessel subjected to bottom gas injection. Particular attention has been paid on the effect of swirl motion on the mixing time. The mixing time increases with an increase in the inclination angle. Accordingly, the vessel inclination is not effective for bath agitation. In addition, the effect of tracer charge method on the mixing time has been investigated.
- 実験力学 : journal of JSEM
実験力学 : journal of JSEM 6(3), 257-262, 2006-09-25
参考文献: 8件中 1-8件 を表示
- <no title>
ILEGBUSI O. J.
Mathematical and Physical Modeling of Materials Processing Operations, 1999
- Occurrence Conditions and Basic Characteristics of Swirl Motion of Bubbling Jet in an Inclined Cylindrical Bath
J. JSEM, 2006
- The Physical and Mathematical Modelling of Gas Stirred Ladle Systems.
Mazumdar Dipak , Guthrie Roderick I. L.
ISIJ International 35(1), 1-20, 1995
- The Swirl Motion of Vertical Bubbling Jet in a Cylindrical Vessel.
Iguchi Manabu , Hosohara Seiji , Koga Toshiyuki , Yamaguchi Ryusuke , Morita Zen-ichiro
ISIJ International 33(10), 1037-1044, 1993
- Bubble and Liquid Flow Characteristics in a Cylindrical Bath During Swirl Motion of Bubbling Jet
Experiments in Fluids 16, 255, 1994
- Effect of Swirl Motion on Mixing Time in Water Bath Agitated by Upward Gas Injection
TAKATSUKA Yusuke , IGUCHI Manabu
ISIJ international 41(2), 124-127, 2001-02-15
J-STAGE 参考文献18件 被引用文献6件