Critical Commentary : to "A Case of Pleomorphic T-Cell Lymphoma with a High Content of Reactive Histiocytes Presented with Hypereosinophilia"
- Pathology, research and practice
Pathology, research and practice 191(5), 470, 1995-05-01
参考文献: 5件中 1-5件 を表示
- A case of pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma with a high content of reactive histiocytes presenting with hypereosinophilia
Path Res Pract 191, 467-472, 1995
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma associated with hemophagocytic syndrome
Blood 75, 434-444, 1990
- Lennert's lymphoma. A clinicopathologic study with emphasis on phenotype and its relationship to survival
Cancer 61, 517-524, 1988
- Increased serum levels of soluble IL-2 receptor, CD30 and CD8 molecules, and gamma-interferon in angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy : possible pathogenetic role of immunoactivation mechanisms
Brit J Haematology 75, 485-488, 1990
- Role of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, interleukin-3 and interleukin-5 in the eosinophilia associated with T-cell lymphoma
FERMAND J. P.
Brit J Haematology 83, 359-364, 1993