肝門部の臨床解剖 : plate system の臨床的意義 The clinical anatomy of the plate system in hepatic hilar area

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

抄録

肝門部にはplate systemといわれる,比較的厚い結合組織が覆っている.Plate Systemは肝外では肝十二指腸間膜に移行し,肝内ではグリソン鞘に移行する.Plate systemは以下の4つに大別される.左右にグリソン鞘が分岐する部位にhilar plateがあり,右側はCystic plateに,左側はumbihcal plate,そしてArantian plateに連続している.肝門部での胆管走行の変異はこのplate systemの中で見られるが,肝内では胆管,動脈,門脈がグリソン鞘に包まれて同一に走行する.しかし尾状葉枝は胆管と門脈が別々に流入流出する事が多い.plate system内での胆管走行を検討すると,右側では右肝菅を形成するものは53%で,残る30%は後区域肝菅が肝門分岐部に,14%は左肝菅に,3%は総肝菅に流入した.左測ではB2B3共通肝型は44%にみられこの合流部はUPの左側であった.B3B4共通幹型は31%,B2B3B4同一合流型は25%であり,いずれも合流部位はUPの右側であった.左右肝動脈交通枝はすべてplate system内でみられ,胆菅の重要な血流路であった.肝門部の適切な手術を行うためには, 肝門部のplate systemの理解は必須である.

The plate system in the hilar area consists of connective tissue, lymphatics, nerves, and communicating artery surrounded by bile ducts. There are four plates in the hilar area plate system: the hilar plate, the cystic plate, umbilical plate, and the Arantian plate. The bile duct, hepatic artery, and portal vein branches penetrate the plate system concurrently as a Glissonian pedicles in all hepatic segments, except for the caudate branches. The anatomical variation of the bile duct is occurred in the hilar plate system. On the right side, the right hepatic duct is formed in 53%. Remaining 47% of patients does not form right hepatic duct However, posterior hepatic duct join the hilar confluence in 30%, the left hepatic duct in 14%, and the common hepatic duct in 3 %. On the left side, B2 join B3 together at left side of umbilical point (UP) to form common duct in 44% ofpatients, B3 join B4 at right side of UP to form common duct in 31%, and B2, B3 and B4 are joined same place to form common duct at right side of UP in 25%. The anatomy of the communicating arcade (CA) between the right and left hepatic artery was found to be located extra-hepatically in the hilar plate with thin tributaries branching to the hilar bile duct. [Conclusion] Because a considerable number of anatomical variations in the plate system in the hilar area, it is necessary to have a precise knowledge of the plate system to perform rational surgery safely.

収録刊行物

  • 胆道 = Journal of Japan Biliary Association  

    胆道 = Journal of Japan Biliary Association 21(1), 82-90, 2007-03-31 

    日本胆道学会

参考文献:  9件

参考文献を見るにはログインが必要です。ユーザIDをお持ちでない方は新規登録してください。

被引用文献:  1件

被引用文献を見るにはログインが必要です。ユーザIDをお持ちでない方は新規登録してください。

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    10021276071
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AN10062001
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    REV
  • ISSN
    09140077
  • データ提供元
    CJP書誌  CJP引用  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ