バンコマイシンを経口投与した外科入院患者における偽膜性腸炎およびMRSA腸炎の検討 A STUDY ON PSEUDOMEMBRANOUS COLITIS AND MRSA ENTEROCOLIITIS IN SURGICAL INPATIENTS WHO WERE TREATED WITH ORAL ADMINISTRATION OF VANCOMYCIN

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

抄録

当院外科入院患者において,腸炎症状を発症した症例に偽膜性腸炎またはMRSA腸炎を疑ってバンコマイシンの経口投与を行ったのでその投与状況と効果について検討した.2001年1月から2005年4月までの外科入院患者4867例のうちバンコマイシンの経口投与を受けた症例は41例で,約9割が手術症例であった.その内訳はCD抗原陽性で偽膜性腸炎と診断された症例が10例,便培養検査にてMRSA腸炎と診断された症例が10例,これらを疑ってバンコマイシンを投与したが検査結果により否定された症例が21例で,臨床症状からの正診率は49%であった.治療により全例において症状は軽快し,腸炎による死亡例は認められなかった.腸炎発症前に投与された抗菌薬をセフェム系とカルバペネム系に分けて検討すると,後者の方が腸炎発症リスクが高いと考えられた.手術部位別の比較では,MRSA腸炎は上部消化管手術後に多く発症する傾向がみられた.バンコマイシンはこれらの腸炎の標準的治療薬であるが,腸内細菌叢を攪乱することによりVRE等の新たな耐性菌感染症の発症リスクとなるため,適正な投与基準を設ける必要があると思われる.

The incidence of Clostridium enteritis and MRSA enteritis in surgical inpatients who were treated with oral administration of vancomycin were analyzed. In 4867 patients admitted in the surgical ward in our hospital between January 2001 and April 2005, 41 patients received oral administration of vancomycin due to suspected pseudomembranous colitis or MRSA enteritis.<BR>These infection occurred postoperatively in the majority of the patients. In these 41 patients, 10 cases were diagnosed as pseudomembranous colitis by CD toxin test, and 10 cases diagnosed as MRSA enteritis by stool cultures. As a result, only 49% of patients were diagnosed correctly. On the other hand, 51% of the patients received unnecessary medication of vancomycin. In terms of antibiotics used to these patients before the attacks, carbapenems had about two fold higher risk of incidence of these enteritis than cepharosporins. MRSA enteritis mainly occurred after upper GI tract surgery, whereas no inclination was seen in clostridium enteritis in terms of site of operation.<BR>Guideline for oral administration of vancomycin is necessary for prevention of infection caused from vancomycin resistant organelle, such as VRE.

収録刊行物

  • 日本臨床外科学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japan Surgical Association  

    日本臨床外科学会雑誌 = The journal of the Japan Surgical Association 69(7), 1565-1572, 2008-07-25 

    Japan Surgical Association

参考文献:  18件

参考文献を見るにはログインが必要です。ユーザIDをお持ちでない方は新規登録してください。

被引用文献:  1件

被引用文献を見るにはログインが必要です。ユーザIDをお持ちでない方は新規登録してください。

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    10021944306
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AA11189709
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    ART
  • ISSN
    13452843
  • データ提供元
    CJP書誌  CJP引用  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ