廃車処理の現状と健全なリサイクル機構の確立 Present Status and Resource Recycling of Automobile Scrapping and Disposal

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

抄録

  The automobile industry has made rapid progress concentrating on advanced manufacturing technologies and consolidated a widespread foundation of related industries, but has yet to deal with the most important task it has left unfinished in this century the total recycling problem, including scrapping and disposal of automobiles. According to statistical data in 1995, the number of disused automobiles totals about five million, 70% of which was reused as secondhand goods, recycled parts and secondary metals, while the remaining 30% was waste plastics and buried because of difficulty in recycling. As for industrial waste disposal, sufficiend space cannot be secured due to opposition campaigns by neiboring residents, and it is feared that a smooth recycling mechanism may not be achieved. Solutions to the recycling problems are thus urgent tasks at present. For this related industries are promoting researches on conversion of the waste plastics mentioned into heat source, but confronted with complicated and difficult problems related to economic efficiency and environmental conservation. This paper describes the present status and problems of resource recycling in the automobile industry.

収録刊行物

  • 鋳造工学 = Journal of Japan Foundry Engineering Society

    鋳造工学 = Journal of Japan Foundry Engineering Society 69(12), 1030-1037, 1997-12-25

    Japan Foundry Engineering Society

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    10003801655
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AN10514770
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    SHO
  • ISSN
    13420429
  • NDL 記事登録ID
    4367192
  • NDL 雑誌分類
    ZP41(科学技術--金属工学・鉱山工学)
  • NDL 請求記号
    Z17-277
  • データ提供元
    CJP書誌  NDL  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ