Acute Coronary Syndromeの治療選択と長期予後 [in Japanese] Therapeutic Strategy and Long-Term Prognosis of Acute Coronary Syndrome [in Japanese]
Search this Article
- Journal of cardiology
Journal of cardiology 35, 63-67, 2000-03-25
- Comparison of primary coronary angioplasty and intravenous thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: A quantitative review.
WEAVER W. D.
JAMA 278, 2093-2098, 1997
Cited by (5)
- Left ventricular end-systolic volume as the major determinant of survival after recovery from myocardial infarction
Circulation 76, 44-51, 1987
Cited by (26)
- Clinical implications of the 'no reflow' phenomenon: A predictor of complications and left ventricular remodeling in reperfused anterior wall myocardial infarction
Circulation 93, 223-228, 1996
Cited by (7)
- Unstable angina and non-Q wave myocardial infarction: Does the clinical diagnosis have therapeutic implications?
J Am Coll Cardiol 33, 107-118, 1999
Cited by (1)
- Survival 12 years after randomization to strepptolinase: The influence of thrombolysis in myocardial infarction flow at three to four weeks.
J Am Coll Cardiol 34, 62-69, 1999
DOI Cited by (3)
- Long-term benefit of primary angioplasty as compared with thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction
N Engl J Med 341, 1413-1419, 1999
DOI Cited by (9)
- Primary stent implantation without coumadin in acute myocardial infarction
J Am Coll Cardiol 28, 74-81, 1996
DOI Cited by (46)
- Prospective, multicenter study of the safety and feasibility of primary stenting in acute myocardial infarction : In-hospital and 30-day results of the PAMI pilot trial
J Am Coll Cardiol 31, 23-30, 1998
DOI Cited by (27)
- Unstable angina : Good long-term outcome after acomplicated early course
VAN DOMBURG RT.
J Am Coll Cardiol 31, 1534-1539, 1998
DOI Cited by (3)
- Outcomes in patients with acute non-Q-wave myocardial infarction randomly assigned to an invasive as compared with a conservative management strategy. Veterans Affairs Non-Q-Wave Infarction Strategies in Hospital (VANQWISH) trial
N Engl J Med 338, 1785-1792, 1998
DOI Cited by (18)
- Benefit of abciximab in patients with refractory unstable angina in relation to serum troponin T levels : c7E3 Fab Antiplatelet Therapy in Unstable Refractory Angina (CAPTURE) Study Investigators
HAMM C. W.
N Engl J Med 340, 1623-1629, 1999
DOI Cited by (7)