血管内エコー法によるPalmaz-Schatzステントの慢性期形状的変化についての検討 [in Japanese] Ultrasonographic Evaluation of the Shape of the Palmaz-Schatz Stent Lumen 6 Months after Implantation [in Japanese]
Search this Article
- Japanese journal of interventional cardiology
Japanese journal of interventional cardiology 12(1), 70-75, 1997-02-10
- Clinical experience with the Palmaz-Schatz coronary stent: Initial results of a multicenter study.
SCHATZ R. A.
Circulation 83, 148-161, 1991
Cited by (28)
- Restenosis after placement of Palmaz-Schatz stents in native coronary arteries. Initial results of a multicenter experience
Circulation 86, 1836-1844, 1992
Cited by (12)
- Angiographic follow-up after placement of a self-expanding coronary artery stent
N Engl J Med 324, 13-17, 1991
Cited by (4)
- Mechanisms of restenosis and redilatation within coronary stents: Quantitative angiographic assessment
J Am Coll Cardiol 21, 1166-1174, 1993
Cited by (4)
- Quantitative analysis of elastic recoil after balloon angioplasty and after intracoronary implantation of balloon-expandable Palmaz-Schatz stents.
J.Am.Coll.Cardiol 21, 26-34, 1993
Cited by (8)
- The importance of acute luminal diameter in determining restenosis after coronary atherectomy or stenting.
KUNTZ R. E.
Circulation 86, 1827-1835, 1992
Cited by (16)
- Intracoronary stenting without anti-coagulation accomplished with intravascular ultrasound guidance.
Circulation 91, 1676-1688, 1995
Cited by (55)
- Intracoronary ultrasound observations during stent implantation.
Circulation 89, 2026-2034, 1994
Cited by (22)
- Luminal loss and site of restenosis after Palmaz-Schatz coronary stent implantaion
Am J Cardiol 76, 117-120, 1995
Cited by (1)
- A comparison of balloon-expandable-stent implantation with balloon angioplasty in patients with coronary artery disease : Benestent Study Group
N Engl J Med 331, 489-495, 1994
DOI Cited by (257)
- A randomized comparison of coronary-stent placement and balloon angioplasty in the treatment of coronary artery disease : Stent Restenosis Study Investigators
N Engl J Med 331, 496-501, 1994
DOI Cited by (269)
- Mode of deployment of coronary Palmaz-Schatz stents after implantation with the stent delivery system : An intravascular ultrasound study
Am Heart J. 129, 638-644, 1995
DOI Cited by (2)
- Serial intravascular ultrasound studies fail to show evidence of chronic Palamatz-Schatz stent recoil
Am J Cardiol 75, 398-400, 1995
DOI Cited by (22)
- Influence of plaque composition on luminal gain after balloon angioplasty, directional atherectomy, and coronary stenting
Am Heart J 130, 971-975, 1995
DOI Cited by (1)