A Bioremediation Method Based on Self-Immobilization of Cells in Shallow Layer of Soil
We proposed a novel bioremediation method, bioremediation by the self-immobilization system (BSIS), for application to treat pollution of soil spreading over a wide area. In this method, cells are immobilized by spontaneous formation of aggregates and retained in soil. We selected <I>B. subtilis</I> IFO3335 strain, which secretes viscous filaments and forms strong aggregates, as one of strains suitable for this bioremediation method based on self-immobilization, and studied their behavior in soil. These cells could be retained at a shallow layer under soil for a long period.
- Journal of chemical engineering of Japan
Journal of chemical engineering of Japan 36(2), 216-219, 2003-02-01
参考文献: 6件中 1-6件 を表示
- Hydrogenbactor Thermophilus gen nov., an Extremely Thermophilic Aerobic Hydrogen-Oxdizing Bacterium
J. Syst. Bacteriol. 34, 5-10, 1984
- Soil-Induced Decomposition of Hydrogen Peroxide
LAWES B. C.
In-situ Bioremediation : Application and Investigation for Hydrocarbon and Contaminated Site Remediation, 143-156, 1991
- Factors Limiting Bioremediation Technologies
Biores. Technol. 74, 63-67, 2000
- Case Study of Soil Vending
CONNER J. R.
Pollut. Eng. 7, 74-78, 1988
- Enhanced production of surfactin from Bacillus subtilis by continuous product removal and metal cation additions.
COOPER D. G.
Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 42, 408-412, 1981
- Soil acidity and its relations to acidic deposition
Effects of accumulation of air pollutants in forest ecosystems. Proceedings of a workshop held at Gettingen, Germany, May 16-18, 1982, 1983
被引用文献: 2件中 1-2件 を表示
- Neutralization of Acids by Microorganisms Co-Immobilized with Bacillus subtilis in a Shallow Layer of Model Soil
Yasuda Takako , Shiomi Naofumi , Iwasaki Saori , YAMAGUCHI Yutaka , KATSUDA Tomohisa , KATOH Shigeo
Journal of chemical engineering of Japan 37(12), 1445-1451, 2004-12-01
J-STAGE 参考文献8件 被引用文献1件
- Degradation of Cyanuric Acid in Soil by Pseudomonas sp. NRRL B-12227 Using Bioremediation with Self-Immobilization System
Shiomi Naofumi , Yamaguchi Yutaka , Nakai Hiroaki , FUJITA Tomoko , KATSUDA Tomohisa , KATOH Shigeo
Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 102(3), 206-209, 2006-09-25