遷延性意識障害者への看護の姿勢にみる生命倫理上の問題点 : 看護学生のVTR鑑賞後のレポート分析から(第8回日本生命倫理学会年次大会セッション「生命倫理教育」) Cognition for the patient in persistent vegetative state among nursing students

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

抄録

1994〜1996年度の国立K医療短大看護学科2回生延べ233名の、「あなたの声が聞きたいpartll」と「尊厳死を求めた家族の記録」のVTR鑑賞後のレポートから、対象の人間観・生命観と生命倫理上の問題を分析した。遷延性意識障害者へのケア選択の姿勢から、対象群には命のかけがえのなさや生存の権利を主張する生命尊重派に対して、自己決定の優先性を主張する意志尊重派がやや優勢な傾向がみられた。さらに、自分と家族の場合でのケア選択を比較すると、両派とも同レベルで自分には尊厳死を求める傾向を示し、意志尊重派では家族にも尊厳死を求める傾向がみられた。このことから、生命観の如何に関わらず、意志の捉え方に多様性がなく、無意識に、人間性をもつ人格だけを尊重するパーソン論の立場をとっている可能性が示唆された。以上より、医療者として自己の生命観・人間観を意識化することが重要だと考える。

Is such a thing possible that we respects the subjectivity of the patient in persistent vegetative state? I analyzed the reports among 233 nursing students after debate and appreciating VTR about the care of the patients in persistent vegetative state. About 60% of them are agreed that will should be respective above the other. But they had felt that the patients wished the death with dignity. On the other hand, abort 40% students are agreed that life should be valued above the other, but they wished the death with dignity"If I had been in persistent vegetative state."These result suggest that almost students agreed to respect the will and life of the patient in persistent vegetative state, but potentially they valued the person with self-conscious and self-determining.

収録刊行物

  • 生命倫理

    生命倫理 7(1), 89-94, 1997

    日本生命倫理学会

参考文献:  7件中 1-7件 を表示

被引用文献:  1件中 1-1件 を表示

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    110001237022
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AN10355291
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    ART
  • ISSN
    13434063
  • データ提供元
    CJP書誌  CJP引用  NII-ELS  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ