防ダニ布団カバーのダニアレルゲン通過阻止効果 SPECIAL CLOTH FUTON-COVER (MIROGUARD) AS A PROTECTION AGAINST HOUSE DUST MITE EXPOSURE

この論文にアクセスする

この論文をさがす

著者

    • 前田 裕二 Maeda Yuji
    • 国立相模原病院リウマチ・アレルギーセンター臨床研究部内科 National Sagamihara Hospital Research Center for Rheumato-Allergology
    • 安枝 浩 Yasueda Hiroshi
    • 国立相模原病院リウマチ・アレルギーセンター臨床研究部内科 National Sagamihara Hospital Research Center for Rheumato-Allergology
    • 秋山 一男 Akiyama Kazuo
    • 国立相模原病院リウマチ・アレルギーセンター臨床研究部内科 National Sagamihara Hospital Research Center for Rheumato-Allergology
    • 信太 隆夫 Shida Takao
    • 国立相模原病院リウマチ・アレルギーセンター臨床研究部内科 National Sagamihara Hospital Research Center for Rheumato-Allergology
    • 宮本 昭正 Miyamoto Terumasa
    • 国立相模原病院リウマチ・アレルギーセンター臨床研究部内科 National Sagamihara Hospital Research Center for Rheumato-Allergology

抄録

特殊カバー(ミクロガード)によるダニアレルゲン暴露からの防止効果を検討した. 敷布団(日本式マットレス)の右あるいは左半分の面から掃除機で吸塵した. 次いでその敷布団を新しい特殊カバーで被った後にもう一方の面から吸塵し1組のサンプルを得た. 約2週後に同様なことを同じ敷布団で旧いカバー(1年半使用)を用いて行った. 7枚の敷布団を用意し, 14組の塵の検体を得た. 塵を秤量し, 次いでコナヒョウヒダニおよびヤケヒョウヒダニに対するモノクロナール抗体を用いてアレルゲン量を測定した. 塵の量は新旧カバーそれぞれ対照(カバーの無い状態)の1.0%, 2.0%であった. Der I濃度は新旧カバーそれぞれ2.5, 3.3μg/g dustであった. Der II濃度は新旧カバーそれぞれ1.6, 2.3μg/g dustであった. Der I総量は新旧ミクロガードそれぞれ対照の0.1%, 0.5%の量であり, Der II総量はそれぞれ0.2%, 0.7%であった. 濃度の測定が可能であった塵についてDer p, f濃度を比較したところDer I, IIともに種類による有意な差はみられなかった. 以上よりミクロガードは濃度および塵総量の減少に伴いダニアレルゲン曝露からの回避に有効な手段であると結論した.

We studied the efficacy of a special cloth encasing (Microguard) in protecting against house dust mite exposure. We vacuumed dust from right or left half surface of a shiki-futon (Japanese style mattress). Then we encased the shiki-futon by a new special encasing, vacuumed dust from the other part of the shiki-futon and got a pair of dust samples. We had done the same of the same shiki-futon by a used special encasing (used for one and half years) for about 2 weeks later. We prepared 7 shiki-futons and collected 14 pair dust samples. We weighed the dust and measured the mite allergens with a monoclonal antibody to Dermatophagoides pteronissynus and Dermatophagoides farinae. The dust level was 1.0% of the control (no encasing) in the new encasing group and 2.0% of the control in the used encasing group. The Der I concentration was 2.5 μg/(g dust) in the new encasing group and 3.2 μg/(g dust) in the used encasing group. The Der II concentration was 1.6 μg/(g dust). The total amount of Der I was 0.1% of the control in the new encasing group and 0.5% of the control in the used encasing group. The total amount of Der II was 0.2% of the control in the new encasing group and 0.7% of the control in the used encasing group. We compared Der p and Der f levels in the dust samples which we assayed and found no significant differences either in Der I or in Der II allergen. We concluded that Microguard was a useful tool to avoid mite allergen exposure by reducing not only the concentration of mite allergens but also the amount of dust.

収録刊行物

  • アレルギー

    アレルギー 43(2-1), 120-126, 1994

    一般社団法人 日本アレルギー学会

被引用文献:  5件中 1-5件 を表示

各種コード

  • NII論文ID(NAID)
    110002422451
  • NII書誌ID(NCID)
    AN00012583
  • 本文言語コード
    JPN
  • 資料種別
    雑誌論文
  • ISSN
    0021-4884
  • データ提供元
    CJP引用  NII-ELS  J-STAGE 
ページトップへ