子宮癌細胞診自動化のための検体前処理法とその評価  [in Japanese] A specimen preparation technique for automated cervical cancer screening and its assessment.  [in Japanese]

Access this Article

Author(s)

Abstract

子宮癌細胞診自動化に適した標本を作製するため, 子宮腟部擦過綿球を生食水に入れ綿球に付着した細胞をしぼり出し, これを前回のわれわれの方法で処理した10). 婦人科患者147例について上記方法で標本を作製した (前処理標本) これを細胞分散, 細胞数, 好中球数, 背景の所見より評価すると自動化に適した標本は102例 (69%) 適さないものは45例 (31%) となった.<BR>次に前処理標本と同時に採取したルチンの子宮腟部擦過標本の癌細胞と異型細胞を両者合わせて30個まで数え, それ以上認めた場合には "多数" として取扱い, 両標本を比較すると, 前者に癌細胞と異型細胞が多かったものあるいは "同じ" ものは64例 (63%), 少なかったものは38例 (37%) で, 特に異形成, 上皮内癌では前処理標本に少ないものが多かった. 前処理操作により癌細胞と異型細胞は減少することがあるので, 細胞診自動化には "異常" と判定しうる最小限の細胞を失わないような前処理法でなければならない.

In order to obtain good specimens suitable for automated cervical cancer screening, cervical scrapings of 147 cases including 13 cancer and 134 non-cancer ones were suspended in a saline solution. Specimens were made by the method previously reported. Those of 102 cases (69%) were suitable for automated cytology containing sufficiently dispersed cells without cellular clumps, excessive number of polymorphonuclear leukocytes or erythrocyte debris.<BR>Next to examine cell loss and cell recovery during preparation, cancer and/or atypical cells in a pretreated specimen and the corresponding routine cervical one were counted up to 30 cells in total. Specimens containing more than that were regarded as the “same” in number. There were 64 cases (63%), which contained more or the “same” number of cancer and/or atypical cells, whereas the rest, 38 cases (37%), did less number of those cells. This fact must be taken into consideration for automated cancer cytology.

Journal

  • The Journal of the Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology

    The Journal of the Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology 26(1), 71-76, 1987

    The Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology

Codes

  • NII Article ID (NAID)
    130003758166
  • Text Lang
    JPN
  • ISSN
    0387-1193
  • Data Source
    J-STAGE 
Page Top