Blackwell Scientific, 1988
Clear explanation, in text and diagrams, of the common neurological and neurosurgical disorders is the primary objective of this textbook for clinical medical students. The emphasis is on underlying principles and rational explanation, common sense and common conditions, clinical diagnosis and practical management. The author has enjoyed a 20 year experience of both neurological patients and clinical medical students. He is stronly committed to the welfare and education of both. Every effort has been made to make clinical neurology easy to understand in this addition to the Essentials series. Ugrad. text.
- Contents: Unconsciousness
- Headache and facial pain
- Scheme for understanding disorders of movement
- Brain tumour
- Head injury
- Tremor, abnormal involuntary and clumsy movement
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cranial nerve disorders
- Nerve root, nerve plexus, and peripheral nerve lesions
- Motor neurone disease, peripheral neuropathy, myasenthia gravis and muscle disease
- Disorders of talking and walking
- Infections of the nervous system
- Psychological aspects of neurology.
「Nielsen BookData」 より