Tab Books, c1993
- : pbk
大学図書館所蔵 件 / 全2件
A full revision and update of Daniel Tomal's "Principles and Practice of Electrical and Electrical Troubleshooting", this compact, all-in-one reference puts state-of-the-art troubleshooting techniques at the fingertips of electronics technicians, students, and hobbyists. Unique to this guide is an ample supply of time-saving diagnostic tables and charts that make pinpointing problems with electronic equipment quick and easy.
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- test equipment
- troubleshooting electric motors
- troubleshooting industrial wiring and controllers
- troubleshooting radio and television circuits
- troubleshooting digital circuitry
- troubleshooting sequential digital circuitry
- troubleshooting personal computers and microprocessor systems
- troubleshooting biomedical equipment.
「Nielsen BookData」 より