- : pbk
大学図書館所蔵 件 / 全7件
Provides an examination of sports and law issues within the socio-economic and cultural context of the role that sport plays in society. The text reflects the growth and importance of sports law as a distinct area of legal inquiry. Each chapter has an introductory section on the basic legal principles of each particular area, such as employment law and the specialist nature of athletes' contractual position and, in the section on sports field violence, basic principles of criminal law and the civial law of tort. Extracts of the relevant primary and secondary source material are included. In addition, a case study is provided to illustrate the particular area under discussion.
- Sport, society and the law
- sport and the role of the state in Britain
- the regulation of drug use in sport
- legal regulation of governing bodies
- sport, money and the law
- commercial aspects
- sport and contracts of employment
- termination of contracts of employment in sport
- sports participants and the law of discrimination
- legal and non-legal controls of sportsfield violence
- the legal and non-legal remedies and consequences of sportsfield violence
- spectators, participants and stadiums.
「Nielsen BookData」 より