: us ISBN 9781588900456
This 600-page pocketbook will appeal to students, residents, general practitioners, and neurology specialists needing a rapid reference on neurological problems. The new edition incorporates new international classifications of headaches and muscle disorders and places new emphasis on clinical relevance.
: gw ISBN 9783135239040
Pocket-sized and affordable, this classic Thieme Flexibook provides a thorough and comprehensive review of clinical neurology. The fully revised fourth edition puts new emphasis on clinical relevance, and contains updated information on stroke, epilepsy, eye movements, headache, and more!
Nearly 1,000 pages of up-to-date clinical information
More than 50% of the book has been totally revised and updated for this edition
Easy-to-use index provides quick access to content
Written by two experienced clinical neurologists and teachers
One of the best basic works to address the entire field of neurology, this practical book has become a major text and reference for neurology students and residents the world over. The book also appeals to general practitioners, neurology specialists, and even neurosurgeons needing a quick reference on an unfamiliar neurological problem.
Table of Contents
1. Clinical Syndromes in Neurology
2. Diseases Mainly Affecting the Brain and its Coverings
3. Diseases Mainly Affecting the Spinal Cord
4. Autonomic and Trophic Disorders
5. Demyelinating Diseases
6. Injury to the Nervous System by Specific Physical Agents
7. Epilepsy, Other Episodic Disorders of Neurologic Function, and Sleep Disorders
8. Polyradiculitis and Polyneuropathy
9. Diseases Affecting the Cranial Nerves
10. Spinal Radicular Syndromes
11. Lesions of Individual Peripheral Nerves
12. Headache and Facial Pain
13. Pain Syndromes of the Limbs and Trunk
Scales for the Assessment of Neurologic Diseases
by "Nielsen BookData"