（Core tax annuals）
Bloomsbury Professional, c2011
A practical overview of income tax in the UK from one of the UK's leading tax writers. Income Tax 2011/12 covers the day-to-day issues most frequently encountered in practice, explaining in straightforward terms what the law means in practice. Worked examples are used throughout to aid understanding. Income Tax 2011/12 covers: The UK Tax System; Income Tax Compliance; Savings and Investments; Pensions and Benefits; Employment; Self-employment; Property Income; Trusts and Estates; Non-residents; Planning checklists.
- Chapter 1: The UK tax system
- Chapter 2: Income tax compliance
- Chapter 3: Savings and investments
- Chapter 4: Pensions and benefits
- Chapter 5: Employment
- Chapter 6: Self-employment
- Chapter 7: Property income
- Chapter 8: Trusts and estates
- Chapter 9: Non-residents
- Chapter 10: Income tax - UK and overseas tax planning considerations.
「Nielsen BookData」 より