Academic Press, c1991
大学図書館所蔵 件 / 全19件
Bibliography: p. 695-813
Major developments have taken shape in the ten years since the publication of Plant Virology, Second Edition. This Third Edition of the leading comprehensive text and reference for the field contains more than sixty percent new material, including applications and results of gene manipulation techniques. As with the first and second editions, this volume covers all aspects of plant virology, from molecular to ecological. Plant Virology, Third Edition, is intended for graduate students, researchers, and teachers in plant virology, plant pathology, general virology, and microbiology, and scientists in related areas of molecular biology, biochemistry, plant physiology, and entomology.
- Methods for assay detection and diagnosis
- replication 1 - introduction to the study of virus replication
- replication 2 - viruses with SS positive sense RNA genomes
- replication 3 - other virus groups and families
- viroids, satellites, viruses, and satellite RNAs
- transmission, movement, and host range
- disease symptoms and effects on metabolism
- induction of disease
- relationships between plant viruses and invertebrates
- economic importance and control
- nomenclature, classification, origins, and evolution.
「Nielsen BookData」 より