Fractals in engineering
Fractals in engineering
World Scientific, c1994
大学図書館所蔵 件 / 全36件
"Proceedings of the Fractals in Engineering '94 Conference which was held in Montréal on June 1-4."--P. v
Includes bibliographical reference and index
Fractal sets serve as excellent models in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and other fields. However, the actual applications of these fascinating models are often unknown even to specialists in fractal theories. The communication of the most recent results utilising fractal concepts in experimental and industrial engineering research was thus a major challenge discussed in the above conference.The resulting proceedings are organised around five main themes: Materials Processing, Flow, Natural Sciences, Signal and Image Analysis and Mathematical Methods. Almost 50 papers are included in this volume. Besides the classical topics, the book also introduces an important session on Fractal Signal and Image Analysis, a subject which is rapidly gaining recognition in computer science and engineering for its promising industrial applications.
- Pattern Formation in Metal on Metal Epitaxy, P 0 Hwang and P J Behm
- Scaling in the Frequency-Dependent Admittance of Electrodeposited Fractal Electrodes, A E Larsen et al.
- Resonant Optics of Fractals, V Shalaev et al.
- Fractal Surfaces in Engineering: Applications of Dynamic Scaling, F Family
- Fractals in Fluid Mechanics, K R Sreenivasan
- Diffusional Analysis of Intermittent Two-Phase Flow Transitions, M Giona et al.
- Anomalous Relaxation in Noise-Driven Bistable Systems, S J Fraser & R Kaptal
- Complexity Maps Reveal Clusters in Neuronal Arborizations, B Dubuc et al.
- Infrared Scene Modeling and Interpolation Using Fractional Levy Stable Motion, S M Kogon & D G Manolakis
- Solving the Inverse Problem for Function/Image Approximation Using Iterated Function Systems: 1. Theoretical Basis, B Forte & E R Vrscay
- Solving the Inverse Problem for Function/Image Approximation Using Iterated Function Systems: 11. Algorithm and Computations, B Forte & E R Vrscay
- Fractal Image Compression, Y Fisher
- Utilization of Fractal Image Models in Medical Image Processing, W S Kuklinski
- Universal Multifractals in Seismicity, C Hooge et al.
- Determination of Fractal Scales on Trabecular Bone X-Ray Images, R Harba et al.
- Developing a New Method for the Identification of Microorganisms for the Food Industry Using the Fractal Dimension, O Castillo & P Melin. (Part contents).
「Nielsen BookData」 より