大学図書館所蔵 件 / 全6件
Includes bibliographical references and index
Radiology residents, practitioners and cardiologists will find this to be an excellent reference and introduction to cardiac imaging. The book presents the latest imaging techniques, such as MRI and Doppler echocardiography, as well as standard imaging modalities. Essential principles of cardiac imaging are presented and emphasis is on the best methods for diagnosis of common problems.
- Part 1 Imaging modalities: the elements of cardiac imaging
- magnetic resonance imaging of the heart
- cardiac angiography. Part 2 Specific diseases: valvular heart disease
- ischemic heart disease
- interventional cardiology
- pericardial and myocardial disease
- congenital heart disease
- thoracic aortic diseases.
「Nielsen BookData」 より